- Why are medians used instead of averages?
- I’ve calculated some Financial Ratios by hand, using the data shown on the Median Company Statements and they don’t reflect the Financial Ratios shown in the report. Why don’t they match?
- When viewing the Median Company Income Statement and Balance Sheet in %, what are the values a percentage of?
- How can I learn about the calculation and meaning of the ratios presented in the IndustriusCFO Industry Metrics reports?
- My company belongs to a more specialized group than presented by your most specific industry aggregation level (either 4-digit SIC or 6-digit NAICS). Can I obtain the information pertaining to my group?
- What happens if a particular industry group has a very small number of companies?
- TOTAL LIABILITIES TO NET WORTH
- SALES TO NET WORKING CAPITAL
- SALES TO INVENTORY
- SALES PER EMPLOYEE
- RETURN ON SALES
- RETURN ON NET WORTH